We teach a variety of integrated Filipino martial arts styles that are suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
- The art of foot fighting, aka kicking techniques used in long-range sparring.
- It is a great way to improve flexibility and leg strength
- Tadyakamao (aka Filipino Boksing), is the empty hand of Kali (stick fighting).
- This style emphasizes close range self-defense techniques including closed fists, open hands, forearms, elbows, knees, heels and shins.
- The unique use of fluid weaving motions taught in this style, conserve energy, making this practical in self-defense.
- Kali (aka Arnis or Escrima) is the art of stick fighting. It was originally practiced using bladed weapons. The blade has evolved into rattan sticks.
- Stick fighting, knife and stick, double stick knife self-defense, empty hand combat and wrist lock takedowns are taught in the seminar classes
$20 BEGINNER’S PROGRAM
- 3 Classes
- A.I.M.A Logo T-shirt
- Earn your White Belt